We are currently investing our first mezzanine fund: Spell Capital Mezzanine Partners.
Mezzanine Investment Criteria
Investments generally range from $3.0-10.0 million, sometimes larger through co-investment partners,
with flexible pricing structures tailored for each transaction.
- Private equity sponsored buyouts
- Management and family-driven ownership transitions
- Growth capital
- EBITDA of $2.0 million and above
- Stable and growing end-market demand
- Diversified customers, markets and suppliers
- Demonstrated recurring revenue
- Sustainable free cash flow
- Proven management team
- All-coupon, fixed rate, subordinated debt
- Subordinated debt with nominally priced warrants
- Minority equity co-investments
Alternative Roles, Participating As
- A sole investor
- A lead investor for a co-investment group
- A co-investor with another institutional investor
Please contact any of our mezzanine partners if you have questions about Spell Capital Mezzanine, its investments or investment criteria.