We are currently investing our fourth private equity fund: Spell Capital Partners Fund IV.
Spell Capital Private Equity seeks investment candidates, privately or publicly held, in a wide range of industry categories. The following is a general description of the Firm’s criteria:
- Industrial manufacturing companies;
- An existing strong management team with a demonstrated ability to operate the company;
- Established revenues of at least $5 million, with potential for internal growth and/or growth through acquisition or consolidation. Strategic add-on investments for our existing portfolio companies can be smaller;
- Historically profitable businesses with stable and predictable cash flow and earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) of at least $1.0 million; and
- Equity investments range from $2 Million to $15 Million.
Spell Capital Private Equity pays finders fees to brokers, agents or other intermediaries in cash and/or in equity. The Firm invites inquiries from groups interested in management buy-outs and corporate executives involved in divestiture proceedings.
Please contact any of our partners if you have questions about Spell Capital Private Equity, its investments or acquisition criteria.